Steel Buildings in Europe - Single-storey buildings
Single-Storey Steel Buildings is one of two design guides published in 2010. The second design guide is Multi-Storey Steel Buildings. The two design guides have been produced in the framework of the European project “Facilitating the market development for sections in industrial halls and low rise buildings (SECHALO) RFS2-CT-2008-0030”.The design guides have been prepared under the direction of Arcelor Mittal, Peiner Träger and Corus. The technical content has been prepared by CTICM and SCI, collaborating as the Steel Alliance.
This publication is part one of the design guide, Single-Storey Steel Buildings.
The 11 parts in the Single-Storey Steel Buildings guide are:
- Part 01: Architect’s guide
- Part 02: Concept design
- Part 03: Actions
- Part 04: Detailed design of portal frames
- Part 05: Detailed design of trusses
- Part 06: Detailed design of built up columns
- Part 07: Fire engineering
- Part 08: Building envelope
- Part 09: Introduction to computer software
- Part 10: Model construction specification
- Part 11: Moment connections