Steel Buildings in Europe - Multi-storey buildings
Multi-Storey Steel Buildings is one of two design guides published in 2010. The second design guide is Single-Storey Steel Buildings. The two design guides have been produced in the framework of the European project “Facilitating the market development for sections in industrial halls and low rise buildings (SECHALO) RFS2-CT-2008-0030”. The design guides have been prepared under the direction of Arcelor Mittal, Peiner Träger and Corus. The technical content has been prepared by CTICM and SCI, collaborating as the Steel Alliance.
This publication is part one of the design guide, Single-Storey Steel Buildings.
The 10 parts in the Multi-Storey Steel Buildings guide are:
- Part 01: Architect’s guide
- Part 02: Concept design
- Part 03: Actions
- Part 04: Detailed design
- Part 05: Joint design
- Part 06: Fire Engineering
- Part 07: Model construction specification
- Part 08: Design software – section capacity
- Part 09: Design software – simple connections
- Part 10: Software specification for composite beams